They are ideal for recording from other means.
Thoroughly meets spec and fantastic profits assistance by seller.
Incredibly happy with this solution.
The advert did not condition the make of these discs. They have been in my circumstance, 50 conventional maxell audio recordable cdr discs, ( xl-11 80, the gold color types). The pack also has two maxell rewritable xl-11 80 cd music discs, along with plastic handles and pen.
- Audio recordable CDR discs
Features of Recordable Audio Music CD-R Pack 50 x 80 minute Blank Music CD (Compact Disc Digital Audio Recordable) + 2 x Audio Music CD-RW + CD Sleeves to fit + CD Marker Pen – Compatible with Steepletone Edinburgh, Lancaster, SMC922, SMC1033 & SMC595 + Inovalley Retro 09 & Retro 11 Paris + TEAC LP-R400 & LPR500 Music Centres, etc (By SXEY Electronics Ltd)
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Great Value Pack by SXEY Electronics Ltd – Note: Not all CD-R are the same, you require specially formatted CD-R and CD-RW with most music centres, they are not the same blank CD’s as ones used to record on a computer CD recorder/writer
- Everything to get you started with your Recordable Music Centre – works with virtually all makes and models of music centre that require Audio Music CD-R and CD-RW including most by Steepletone, Inovalley, RicaTech RT, BigBen, TEAC, etc
- Including 50 x Audio Music CD-R and 2 x Audio Music CD-RW (the 2 Re-writable ones are ideal to practice on to begin with while learning how to record, as you can just record over them again)
- This pack also includes a CD marker pen and sleeves for your blank CD-R discs (according to batch: sleeves may be clear or black & colour/style of pen may vary)
- Very high quality blank CD’s – FULLY GUARANTEED to work with your music centre*